Intermountain Healthcare EVS Technician in Salt Lake City, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here .
This position is responsible for performing general housekeeping tasks to maintain the facility and associated buildings in a sanitary, safe, and attractive condition and to meet hospital and Joint Commission standards.
Essential Job Duties
- Cleans and disinfects assigned areas using department cleaning procedures.
- Uses cleaning chemicals properly according to Joint Commission and OSHA standards.
- Understands procedures and properly disposes of infectious waste and trash.
- Handles and cleans up emergency spills per department guidelines as well as to Joint Commission and OSHA standards.
- Operates and maintains assigned equipment according to established procedures.
- Maintains work and storage areas following established policy and procedures to ensure safety.
- Uses supplies appropriately and effectively.
- Reports problems with equipment and facility in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Entry Rate: $11.65
- Benefits Eligible:Yes
- Shift Details: Full-time:10:00 PM-6:30AM + rotating weekends
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Demonstrated communication skills to include reading color coded labels and chemicals as well as following written and verbal directions.
- Availability to work a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the department.
- Carrying, Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
- Professional housekeeping experience
All positions subject to close without notice. Intermountain Healthcare prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information.
Working Hours 40
Primary Work Location LDS Hospital
Expertise Guest Services / Housekeeping
Job Type Full Time
Location US-UT-Salt Lake City