Intermountain Healthcare Project Coordinator - HR/Learning and Organizational Development in Murray, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here .
The Project Coordinator provides support to the Learning and Organizational Development team to ensure timeliness and effectiveness in completion of needed projects, events, and assignments. This primarily includes event management of the courses and events that the LOD department administers (managing rosters, catering management, room set-up, other logistical support), as well asadministrative support to the Executive Director and calendaring support to the Director and Manager of this team.
Essential Job Duties
1. Prioritizes major project planning activities to meet critical deadlines; manages multiple projects and priorities.
2. Defines, develops, and executes project planning deliverables including work plans and schedules for medium, multiple scope projects. Identifies needed resources and defines roles and responsibilities for assigned projects. Arranges for assignment of key project participants. May participate as a team member as needed.
3. Documents project deliverables, scope, and content for assigned projects. Prepares and provides reports on task and deliverable completion. Develops and executes project communication plans. Prepares presentations on project status and completion of deliverables.
4. Participates in the project budget process. Tracks project expenses against budget, keeps expense documentation, and prepares expense reports for the leader.
5. Ensures assigned leader's calendar is current and efficient by monitoring the logistics of appointments and meetings. Uses independent judgment to understand and reflect the priorities of the leader when scheduling. Diplomatically manages access to the leader.
6. Coordinates all necessary support for meetings, including agenda planning and tracking, and key deliverables and decisions. Tracks and assures that follow up is completed by stakeholders and provides timely updates to the leader.
7. Understands business initiatives, strategy, and projects in order to develop content and prepare formal and informal presentations including content script, sequencing, and aesthetics for use with a variety of internal and external audiences.
8. Reviews, analyzes, and summarizes reports, documents, and proposals submitted to the project team. Creates executive summaries for the leader's review.
9. Coordinates educational programs, events, and conferences including scheduling speakers, rooms and meals; arranging travel, providing handouts, and managing reimbursements.
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Full-time, Exempt - 40 hours per week
- Department: Learning and Organizational Development. Position to be located in Murray, Utah.
- Bachelor's degree obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Two years of project related work experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in project management principles and tools.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Interact with others requiring employee to verbally communicate as well as hear and understand spoken information.
- Operate computers, telephones, office equipment, and manipulate paper requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Experience providing level executive support.
- Experience working with all levels of leaders.
- Excellent communication, project management, time management and organizational skills
All positions subject to close without notice. Intermountain Healthcare prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information.
Working Hours 40
Primary Work Location Employee Services
Expertise Clerical / Secretarial / Business Office Support
Job Type Full Time