Intermountain Healthcare HR Benefits Analyst in Murray, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here .
The HR Benefits Analyst provides health and welfare benefits support and analysis to the Total Rewards Network of Expertise and to the human resource departments throughout Intermountain Healthcare.
Essential Job Duties
1. Benefit Surveys - Coordinate and/or complete benefits surveys for internal and external customers. These surveys involve benefits benchmarking, caregiver benefits satisfaction/importance, caregiver benefits alignment, benefits experience, benefits plan enrollment, and total rewards survey.
2. Benefit Reporting - Create and maintain key reports for the benefits department. These reports include - tracking and updating established Key Performance Indicators, developing benefit dashboards, monitoring monthly benefit financials, identifying trends in costs, and premium preparation.3.
3. Benefit Project Management - Manage large department projects to ensure successful completion by stated deadlines. Projects may include annual Total Rewards Statements, Open Enrollment support, employee discount program, recognition projects as assigned, LiVe Well support, new business support, and other benefits project as needed.
4. Benefit Operations - Support daily benefits department operations by ensuring timely and accurate vendor payments, approvals, remittances, audits and reconciliation.
5. Provide ongoing support to the Ask HR Solutions Center to including support with the knowledge repository, education for frontline HR caregivers on benefit topics, and handling of escalated benefits issues.
- Entry Rate: Commensurate with experience
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Full-time, Exempt. 40 hours/week. Monday through Friday, business hours.
- Department: Human Resources
- Additional Details: This position is located at the Employee Services Center in Murray.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or business related field such as accounting from an accredited institution. (Degree will be verified)
- Four (4) years' of related Human Resource experience in health and welfare benefits, retirement benefits, compensation, or analysis.
- Must have prior experience in data manipulation highly detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Superior computer skills including working knowledge of worksheets, word processing, and data management required.
- Creativity, ingenuity, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Seeing, Speaking, Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity
- Certification as a HR or Benefits professional (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or CEBS)
- Expert level user in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in report creation within HR Systems.
- Facilitation and presentation skills.
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 40
Primary Work Location Employee Services
Expertise Business / Administration
Job Type Full Time
Location US-UT-Murray, US-UT-Salt Lake City