Intermountain Healthcare EVS Tech in American Fork, Utah
Greater Provo area
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here .
This position is responsible for performing general housekeeping tasks to maintain the facility and associated buildings in a sanitary, safe, and attractive condition and to meet hospital and Joint Commission standards.
Essential Job Duties
- 1. Cleans and disinfects assigned areas using department cleaning procedures.
- 2. Uses cleaning chemicals properly according to Joint Commission and OSHA standards.
- 3. Understands procedures and properly disposes of infectious waste and trash.
- 4. Handles and cleans up emergency spills per department guidelines as well as to Joint Commission and OSHA standards.
- 5. Operates and maintains assigned equipment according to established procedures.
- 6. Maintains work and storage areas following established policy and procedures to ensure safety.
- 7. Uses supplies appropriately and effectively.
- 8. Reports problems with equipment and facility in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Entry Rate: $11.65 per hour, or more depending on experience
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Part-Time, 32 hours/week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday every other Saturday, Sunday, 3:30pm to 12:00am
- Department: Environmental Services, American Fork Hospital
- Additional Details:Intermountain Healthcare now uses a video interviewing program to help review and screen candidates. If you are moved onto the next steps of the application process, you may get an email or text with an invitation and instructions on how to complete the your video interview. Please make sure to check your spam folder as sometimes these emails can get lost.
- Demonstrated communication skills to include reading color coded labels and chemicals as well as following written and verbal directions.
- Availability to work a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the department.
- Carrying, Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
- Professional housekeeping experience
All positions subject to close without notice. Intermountain Healthcare prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information.
Working Hours 32
Primary Work Location American Fork Hosp
Expertise Guest Services / Housekeeping
Job Type Part Time
Location US-UT-American Fork